This charming and warm welcoming B&B is situated in Tulbagh.
Our building is estimated to be between 80 and 100 years old, with thick walls and nooks and crannies.We offer dubbel and single accommodation, and also have 3 large rooms that can be used for families of up to 4. Kids are welcome. We have a small splash pool.
We have 15 rooms available for booking, all B&B per night rates.
Most of our rooms has air conditioners and the rest have fans.
We have a small swimming pool and a braai area which guests can use.
2 ground floor rooms has wheel chair access. We have security gates at both entrances.
Our bar is air conditioned and has tv`s where guests can watch sports programmes.
* Parking is in front of the B&B and is free
* Wifi is available inside the main building, bar, patio and is free
* Laundry R50 per bundle
* 10 rooms have air conditioners, 5 room have fans, 7 Rooms have wall panel heaters and 8 rooms have free standing heaters
* Hair Dryer Provided
* Pool Table in entertaining area
* Curio Shops that you will want to visit.
* One night and long term stays are welcome.
* Children 0 - 2 stay for free.
* Children 3 - 12 pay R100 per night.
Suite 1 :
1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed at R1350 for 3 Adults.
Ceres is a 20 min drive from Tulbagh – be brave and go Zip sliding in Ceres, take a drive through town and to Prince Alfred`s Hamlet and the well known Gydo Pass from where beautiful vistas of the Ceres Valley can be seen.
Cape Town is 1,5 hrs drive and is just right for a day excursion into town. Paarl, Wellington and Franschhoek is also within an hour to 1,5hr drive and a day trip there will be just right for those who want to have a basis from which to explore.
We are English and Afrikaans speaking.
Good and friendly service are our motto.