This Marloth Park Holiday Home
Only 700 meters from the Crocodile River where wild animals move freely. We are near the Crocodile River gate of the Kruger National Park and just one hour's drive from Mozambique.
The following is located on the ground floor:
* 2 bedrooms with fans, one double bed in each room,
* 1 bathroom with bath, toilet and sink,
* 1 bathroom with shower, toilet and sink,
* Fully equipped kitchen with a Gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher,
* Living room with a TV
* On the top floor there is a living room and 3 single beds.
** Outside there is a spacious sidewalk, a splash pool and braai facilities while viewing the wonders of the Bushveld.
*** Smoking is not allowed in the house, but guests can smoke outside.
Marloth Park has a wide variety of wildlife and birds like giraffes, zebras, impala, waterbokke, warthogs, and koedoes. The accommodation is ideally situated for day trips to places such as Lower Sabie, Skukuza and Malelane (the southern part of the Kruger National Park).